Originally used by the Goodell family as a sheep barn, this barn was taken down beam-by-beam, restored, and reconstructed in a historically-accurate manner in its present location. Originally built in 1840, it was constructed with hand-hewn beams, mortise-and-tenon joinery and wooden pegs. These original features were maintained in the re-construction, along with the original windows. A local blacksmith hand-forged and fitted new iron hinges and latches to maintain the historic feel. The 30' by 40' barn is now used for concerts, educational lectures, party and wedding rentals and myriad of other events and programs.